Acceptance of Terms
All visitors/users of this site are urged to exercise reasonable prudence in all interactions, transactions, and any and all other activities and/or conduct while using this site and/or contacting or responding to contacts made through use of, viewing, or employing any of the content, data, information, material, products, services, various online resources/services, software provided, included on, or otherwise made available through this site. You are urged to carefully review the privacy policies, terms or use, and any other related documents and materials of any and all of the Third Parties providing any form of content, information, products, services, and any other matter or materials to this site.
Although this site is intended for general use, children 18 years and under should not use this site.
We do not make any representations or warranties as to, and do not have the responsibility to examine, evaluate, or warrant the offerings of any Products and/or services, User Content Submissions/Posts/Advertisements, or Third Party products, services, or items made available on this site. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, communications, interactions, transactions, damaged items, disputes or any relationships between you and any other user, Third Party, person or organization (“your interactions with others”) and/or content on the this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold Bright Mountain®, TheBright.com™, and all their agents, representatives, employees, and officers harmless from and against any claims, cause of action, demand or damages associated with or related to your interactions with others. Any attorney’s fees and costs incurred by Bright Mountain®, TheBright.com™, and all their agents, representatives, employees, and officers are included in this indemnification.
Please refer to the User Content Submissions/Posts paragraph below.
Risk of loss and title for items purchased pass to the buyer/purchaser upon delivery to the carrier by Bright Mountain®.
If at any time any content at TheBright.com™ is incorrect due to typographical error or is inaccurate information Bright Mountain® retains the right to cancel and/or refuse purchases and/or orders placed based on such errors or information. Bright Mountain® does not warrant that any content contained in this or related sites is accurate, complete, reliable, current, free of errors or inaccuracies.
User Content Submissions/Posts
Person(s) posting or submitting content (content includes, but is not limited to: advertisements, files, messages, images, photos, video, links, or other materials) assume sole and complete responsibility for such content. Person(s) posting or submitting content represent and warrant that they own or control all of the rights to the content, that the content is accurate, that the use of that content does not violate this policy and will not cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and that you indemnify Bright Mountain® for any claims resulting for the content that has been posted or submitted. Bright Mountain® retains the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit or remove any content or activity.
We assume no liability or responsibility and do not make any representations or warranties regarding the authenticity, accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content posted or submitted by users of this site, Third Party providers of any content. Users of this site that post or submit content grant Bright Mountain® a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display said content anywhere in any media. You grant Bright Mountain® and sub licensees, in their sole discretion, the right to use the name submitted in connection with said content.
Children under 13 and Children under 16
Personally Identifiable Information is not knowingly collected by this site from children 16 years of age and under. If Bright Mountain® learns that information has been collected from a child at or under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent the information will be deleted as quickly as reasonably possible.
Disclosure and Use of Your Communications; Electronic Communications
Visitors and Users of this site consent to receive electronic communications (e-mail) from Bright Mountain®. Bright Mountain® will communicate with Visitors/Users via e-mail or by posting notices to TheBright.com™. Visitors/Users of this site agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications provided to you by Bright Mountain® electronically will satisfy any legal requirements for communication in writing.
User Submitted Data
Users, Advertisers, and all those who use, make purchases at, and/or visit TheBright.com™ site agree that they will NOT personally or in any manner effect or invoke any other party to:
- Harass, demean, stalk, threaten, defraud others at TheBright.com™
- Post, send, provide, request, distribute, link, or in any way make available any inappropriate or offensive content or materials including, but not limited to: pornographic or sexually explicit, threatening, hostile, violent, embarrassing, harmful, hateful, racially insulting, ethnically insulting, deceptive, defamatory, tortious, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate or offensive content or material
- Post, send, provide, distribute, request, link, make, discuss, depict, or in any way make available any form of child, or any other, person or creature, abuse, cruelty, sexuality, exploitation, or any other related materials or topics posing harm to, or threatening the security of a child or an individual.
- Post, make, request, send, link, or provide inappropriate or unsolicited advertisements, offers, or proposals for services, goods, or any other commercial activities.
- Access or attempt to access another person’s account at TheBright.com™, or impersonate another person of Bright Mountain® staff member.
- Obtain without permission or by hacking, or encourage another person to obtain user name(s), password(s), and/or any other information fromTheBright.com™; or provide any such information to a Third Party.
- Use any of the information or site features for anything other than what they are intended to be used for. This includes the exploitation of any issues or glitches at this site for personal gain.
- Interfere, or intentionally interfere with, the security-related features, the operation of this site, or a member’s enjoyment or use of this site; including trolling or any other such behaviors.
- Use this site, or encourage or entreat others to use this site for any illegal purpose or intent.
- Default on payments for purchases made at this site.
- Post, send, provide, request, link, distribute or in any way make available any content containing software viruses, code intended to damage, or otherwise interfere with any system, hardware, software, equipment, data, or any other information.
- Engage in misrepresentation of any sources, identification of, or content of information transmitted to TheBright.com™, including false representations, or trademark, patent, or any other right or right of ownership infringement. For example: you are precluded from claiming as your own work anything created by another person.
- Attempt or encourage another to attempt to disassemble, decipher, reverse engineer, decompile, or in any manner attempt to attain any source code, underlying algorithms, or original ideas or content of any part of TheBright.com™.
- Attempt, or encourage another to attempt to conduct to violate the security of this site, content, databases, services provided, network, Third Parties, or Third Party provided information/services, including, without limitation: a) accessing data or logging into servers, accounts, or databases unintended for such user(s), or which the user is not authorized to access; b) to probe, scan or test the vulnerability; c) to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; d) to interfere via means of, but not limited to, submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing”, “crashing”, or sending unsolicited email including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or forging any TCP/IP packet header on any part of the header information in any posting; e) to use any device, software, or routine to interfere, or attempt to interfere with proper functioning of this site, content, databases, services provided, network, Third Parties, or Third Party provided information/services.
- Taking, or encouraging another to take intentional actions which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this Site, its services and content, server, or Third Parties or Affiliates.
Use of this site
Ownership Notice and Usage Restrictions
This website is intended for your personal and non-commercial use only. All of the content, information, data, Third Party content supplied information, and any other information provided in this site is NOT intended for reproduction, distribution, sales or transmission by or for any business, commercial or public purposes. All materials that are included on this site are protected by their applicable laws (these laws include US and International copyright and trademark laws), and any unauthorized use, duplication, distribution or sales of such materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
Third-Party Advertising Companies
When you visit TheBright.com™ third-party advertising companies may serve ads to you. These companies employ behavioral advertising techniques, and may use information about your visits to websites to tailor advertisements about goods and services to your interests. Unless otherwise stated your name, address, email address, or telephone number are not included in the information used by these advertisers. Please Click Here for more information about this practice, and to find out about opting out of targeted advertising from these companies. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through TheBright.com™, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Bright Mountain® shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on TheBright.com™.
By virtue of your accessing TheBright.com™ you agree that you are solely responsible for use of this website. In addition you further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bright Mountain®, any and all of its affiliated companies/businesses, suppliers, partners, licensors, and other parties from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and including attorneys’ fees which arise out of your misuse or use of this site, violation of these terms, or the violation of any persons or entities rights, or any breach of the warranties, representations, and covenants made by you herein.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, NEWS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO VISITORS/USERS “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. BRIGHT MOUNTAIN® DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE OPERATION OR ACCURACY OF THIS SITE, OR OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, NEWS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDED ON, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. FURTHER, BRIGHT MOUNTAIN®, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BRIGHT MOUNTAIN® DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THIS SITE AND ANY AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, DATA, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, NEWS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, THEIR SERVERS, OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS ARE FREE OF ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, BUGS, WORMS, OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR ITEMS. BRIGHT MOUNTAIN® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SITE, OR FROM ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, DATA, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, NEWS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. VISITORS/USERS OF THIS SITE AGREE THAT THEY USE THIS SITE AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Reservation of Rights
Modifications to Service
Bright Mountain® retains the right to temporarily or permanently, and in part or in whole, change, modify or discontinue TheBright.com™ and/or any content on this site at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
Choice of Law and Choice of Forum
Statute of Limitations
Applicable Laws And Governing Language
Any person(s) who elect to access this site from outside of the United States of America do so at their own initiative, and by such election and initiative are assuming the responsibility for compliance with any local laws applicable to their use and access of this site. The Terms if Use herein disclosed are governed by and constructed in accordance with the applicable laws of the United States of America, and are without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Our AddressBright Mountain, LLC
P.O. Box 810012
Boca Raton, FL 33481-0012