October is Adopt-a-Shelter-Dog month!
According to the American Humane Society an estimated 3-4 million animals never find a home and are euthanized each year after waiting in shelters. Dogs provide great support and can make a difference in your everyday life. Having a four legged companion can improve your life weather it’s providing aid through therapy or just being there for you after you’ve had a hard day.
1. You don’t have to trudge all the way to the mailbox.
You’ll be relieved to have your four legged friend to grab the mail when it’s extremely hot or cold out and you can send them out instead of having to brave the elements. Your mail carrier will appreciate it too.
2. When you’re all out of energy you can keep the kids busy for hours.
This pup was trained to turn rope so everyone can have a turn.
3. Worried you’ll miss that game winning play if you grab a beer, problem solved!
All this New York Giants fan has to do is say “It’s Miller time” and his dog fetches him a cold one.
4. Say ‘hello’ to your devoted work out partner and say ‘goodbye’ to those last 15 pounds you’ve been trying to lose.
Your new exercise buddy is the motivation you need to your destroy that 30 minutes of cardio.
Instead of working out on your own.
5. Tired of fighting traffic or just don’t feel like driving, a chauffeur that won’t burn a hole in your pockets.
Okay this one only works with your kid’s power wheel car but won’t have to help them steer so it saves your feet from getting run over .