Lawmakers usually aren’t the most attractive individuals; luckily being aesthetically pleasing isn’t a requirement. However, these ten politicians have plenty of brains and beauty.
7. Orly Levy-Abekasis: A former model, television host, and Israeli Airman. She is now a member of the Knesset (Israel’s Parliament).
6. Anna-Maria Galojan: Former Estonian politician also known for her appearance on the 2009 cover of Estonian Playboy.
5. Ruby Dhalla: Canadian politician who was one of the first women and one of the youngest to serve in the Canadian House of Commons as well as one of the first of Indian origin to be elected to parliament in the western world.
4. Eva Kalii: Former television news presenter, she is a member of the European Parliament, representing the Panhellenic Socialist Movement.
3. Queen Rania Al Abdullah: Queen of Jordan is known for her advocacy for education, health, community empowerment, youth, a greater understanding between cultures, and micro-finance.
2. Alina Kabaeva: A retired gymnast with two Olympic medals (Russia’s second most successful rhythmic gymnast), she went on to become a State Duma depute from the United Russia party in 2007.
- Mara Carfagna: A former model and showgirl, she was elected as Chamber of Deputies for Forza Italia party in 2006 and served as Minister for Equal Opportunity for three years. Currently Mara is on the Chamber of Deputies.
© 2016 Bright Mountain Media, Inc.
All rights reserved. The content of this webpage may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of Bright Mountain Media, Inc. which may be contacted at email@example.com